New Member

I already filled out my taxes but I don't think I was supposed to receive the American opportunity credit, do I need to fill out a revised tax form

I received a credit on my 2013 taxes of $1000 and I think you can't receive this for four years.  I have not sent my taxes in yet.  What should I do?