Is this an error? I completed an amended return for Tax Year 2021 using TurboTax online. I received a rejection but it mentions "open your *2023* amended tax return."

I filed online with TurboTax for tax year 2021, and only recently realized I forgot to add education credits from my 1098-T. I amended the return with this information, triple checked everything, and submitted before the April 15 midnight deadline. I now see it was rejected. I see on the online browser that it is correctly under the 2021 tax year, saying rejected, although there is no option to amend online anymore - I have to download the program. The odd part is that the email I received mentioned logging in to:
To update your return

Simply sign in to your TurboTax account and open your 2023 amended tax return. There, you can make any adjustments necessary to successfully e-file your return.

Is the mentioning of 2023 just a typo or is there a chance this may have caused the issue and TurboTax accidentally filed it under 2023 or something? 

Under "What Happened" to cause the rejection, the email states:
What happened

/Return/ReturnHeader/FilingSecurityInformation/TotalPreparationSubmissionTs - Data in the return is missing or invalid. Please double check your entries.

Does anybody understand what this is pointing to? I am assuming "SubmissionTs" refers to submission timestamp, something that sounds inconsequential, but I am not certain that is the meaning. Additionally, is there a reason why the online amend feature disappeared and I now have to use the program? I hope this won't affect my ability to submit.

Thanks.