Taxes Filed but IRA not "Funded"

Filed a Federal tax return yesterday. Had figured on a $4500 contribution to my IRA. Unfortunatly Schwab neglected to tell me there was a "3 day Electronic Fund transfer delay". Which doesn't make any sense because the Tax day doesn't close until 23:59.

And the Shwabettes I spoke too said I could mail a paper check IF it was postmarked 4/15/24...which, again, makes nosense (But we are dealing with the Screwed up 11,000 page Tax Code from the Federal Weinies). Of course this was at 1700 hrs 5PM...and NO USPS Post Office within 100 miles of me.....to "Postmark it"...which, again, if the IRS wants a Deadline, the deadline doesn't occur until 2359:59 (11:59:59PM) of 4/15/24, and therefore should MANDATE every Post Office (Or one playing that role) stay open until Midnite of the Deadline day. 

So, an Amended return is necessarry since once again, the Fed Government didn't fulfill IT'S responsibilities. I'm assuming Turbotax will accomodate that.....(Home and Business Edition purchased online)