New Member

Can't e-file my NY state return due to issue with my Soc. Sec. number and DOB not agreeing though the are correct. How can I file NY otherwise?

I know I'll have to resolve the Soc. Sec. issue with the Soc. Sec. administration and plan to do so, but in the mean time I want to get my taxes filed. I plan to mail my Federal and Indiana State forms and have already printed them and prepared to send them. Just wanting to know how to handle the NY form since I do not have a mailing address for them.