Federal Refund Deposited into a bank account that isn't mine.

I've been using Turbo Tax for years with no issue. When I filed my taxes for 2022 back in March of 2023 (it is currently January of 2024), I received my State refund without a problem within a couple of weeks, so I know that I entered my direct deposit banking information correctly when I filed through TT. I have been fighting with the IRS and TT to figure out where my Federal refund went since May of 2023 and I only just today finally received a response to my 1040 Form with the IRS which I submitted on June 1, 2023. They claim that my Federal refund was deposited into an account at Green Dot Bank, which I do not and have never had an account with and certainly didn't enter when I filed the return. I've never even heard of this bank before. When I called the IRS, they told me that they have been trying unsuccessfully to reach this bank. The representative that I spoke to when I called the IRS today told me that TurboTax will send the refund to a bank account over which they have control in order to withdrawal any fees you opted to pay for with your refund. I can't remember at this point, but I do believe that I chose this option to pay for the TT fees. She believes that the money is with a TT bank account. But even if that is the case, the fees were absolutely not in the amount of $511, which is what my Federal refund was. I don't even know if this bank is actually affiliated with TT. All attempts to contact the bank and TT about this issue have resulted in nothing but victim blaming and dismissive attitudes. So please explain to me how my federal refund ended up in a bank account that I did not enter for my direct deposit at a bank that I have never heard of before. Then, tell me who I need to talk to in order to get my money. It is almost time to file for 2023. How am I supposed to trust TurboTax with my filing after this fiasco? We really need that money and we have been so much more than patient. Someone needs to contact me immediately to remedy this issue because my patience is at an end.