groach77

2019 Tax form 1040 print out help

My wife in the past has handled our taxes.  In 2019 she filed and sent in paper copies.  Later  the IRS rejected the submission saying to send the correct pages.  After my wife having health issues and an unwillingness to help get the refund I am at a point I got the form and printed it out.  Federal and state.  In 2019 we moved so we have two state taxes and a sold house.  I believe the state taxes went through but the federal did not.  This printout of tax forms is confusing.  What to send?  If I send the complete pile will that be accepted?  Will I be told rejected and to only send the forms they want?  There are a number of form numbers and work sheets. This is a TurboTax PDF printout.  If I send the entire thing will that be accepted?  Do I need to reduced the pages?  If so what to included.  I am worried of messing up.  If I include the whole printout will I get hosed over?  Or what pages are needed in the return?  It's like a 300 page printout with Oregon, Arizona state taxes and Federal.  I am fine sending the entire thing but will an IRS agent accept that?