Why did I go to where my amends refund it says that my amends wasnt excepted gives me a number and ext. But they are never excepting calls

Still don't know what to do man this sux I expected turbo tax to be professional and believed that I was gonna get it and never did still no word why is it so secretive

After you file

Do you mean your efile was rejected?  It is the IRS that rejected it, not TT.  What is the rejection message/code?

Or do you mean the IRS received the filing, but declined to pay the extra refund?  They will be mailing you a letter, so wait for it.  They do not notify TT.

Amended Return Frequently Asked Questions | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

After you file

And....what tax year did you amend?   Only an amended 2021 return can be e-filed.   Any other year has to be sent in by mail.   Mailed returns are taking six months or much longer to be processed.   If you mailed it, then a human has to enter the information, so nothing will show up in the system or on the refund site until a human opens the envelope and starts the process in the system.

Even during “normal” times it takes about four months for the IRS to process an amended return.  During the pandemic and due to the severe backlog at the IRS it is taking much longer—six months or more for many amended returns.  Do not expect quick results from amending.  When the IRS issues a refund for an amended return it will be by check.  They do not make direct deposits for refunds for amended returns.  You can watch for information here:

https://www.irs.gov/Filing/Individuals/Amended-Returns-(Form-1040-X)/Wheres-My-Amended-Return-1

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**