dzc5386

After you file

There are 14 securities transactions that were reported with a "shown on return" number less than the "reported by others" number. Basically for these 15 transactions, the IRS is saying that the amount that TurboTax used when filing my taxes was not the correct number and that I still owe on the remainder. Each of these 15 transactions look to be off by about 15 to 20%

There are 5 other securities transactions that appear to have been missed by TurboTax when filing because their "shown on return" number is $0. 

There is 1 dividend line saying that I didn't report any dividends. I'm not sure why TurboTax didn't report that.

Then there is an interest amount of $20 from a checking account of mine. I'm not sure why TurboTax didn't report that either.

The three biggest questions I have is:
What part of what form do I look at to verify all of these changes and how do I find it?

Why didn't TurboTax correctly report these / why didn't the IRS correctly report these?

I somehow lost the response form for the CP2000 notice. Is there a way to respond without mailing it? If not, how can I get a replacement response form?