After you file

@Dsch493448 wrote:
I filed my taxes for 2020 with turbo tax and I still haven't received my refund. Let TurboTax wants me to pay them for services! I received 2021 by goin through an agent.

I have tried calling them and they've done nothing and my tax agent says she can't do anything bc she didn't file it and it says pending still and it's on TurboTax to do something about it.

You need to explain your story with some detail so people can understand it, but do not post any personal info.  This is a public Internet forum.

Here are some things that folks are going to need to know in order to comment further:

1. When (approximately) did you file your 2020 return?  
  2. How did you prepare the 2020 return?  Did you use 2020 Online TurboTax last year or the 2020 desktop software (CD/download)?
  3. How did you file the 2020 return you prepared--was it efiled in 2020 TurboTax last year, or did you print and mail it?
  4. "TurboTax wants me to pay them for services!"
          What's the story on that?   Pay for what?   Online TurboTax is currently only for preparing and filing a 2021 return.   2020 Online TurboTax ended in October 2021, and TurboTax would have wanted to be paid for a 2020 return long before now, so it's not clear what you are referring to about a payment that TurboTax is currently wanting.  
    Did you use 2020 Online TurboTax last year and chose to pay for it out of your 2020 Federal refund?  If so, and with a delayed refund TurboTax would have asked for payment a long time ago.
  5. "it says pending still..."
        What is the "it" that is doing the saying?    Are you referring to the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool when you look up your 2020 refund?   https://www.irs.gov/refunds
    Does that tool say the 2020 return is "still being processed?"