After you file

you use the term vouchers so it's unclear exactly what forms you submitted with payment.  2021 1040-V?  2021 1040-ES?, 2022 1040-ES

if the payments have cleared, then respond back with the notice, a short letter signed and dated saying enclosed are copies of the checks I used to pay my 2021 balance due. mal using a method where you get proof of delivery.

if they haven't cleared you are sort of in limbo. the checks may have gotten lost in the mail or the IRS may have them but hasn't opened the envelope. how long ago did you mail it?

In the future, I highly recommend using the IRS online payment system. you get to specify the date of withdrawal and after submitting you can immediately print a receipt with complete tracking details or use a mailing service where you get proof of delivery. 

if the payment hasn't cleared, you do have the option of stopping payment and submitting payment with the notice. you could include a letter stating what you have done - original payment mailed on xx/xx/xxxx but not cashed. the IRS could still hit you with penalties and interest.

there is an option to select direct debit on your 1040 to pay any balance due. use this only if you timely file your return (no extension) otherwise if you file after the original due date you'll be subject to late payment penalties.  I also suggest only using this if you e-file. some Op's have posted they got penalty notices from the IRS for late payment even though they mailed their return timely. also remember not to duplicate this by sending in a 1040-V with payment or using the IRS payment website.