After you file

It’s you’re saying that I filed when I decided to use Turbo Tax last year so excuse me it was 2021 my fault of last May and I still haven’t received a penny of my tax return but yet you took out 70 some dollars without me getting my state or local how are you able to do that is my state and local and I never received any of my tax refund how were you able to get that money where did you get it from !!!!?????????  I got on here and he walked me through everything he told me no he never even asked for my robbing your account number and that’s half my fault because it was new to me doing it this way I usually have a lady that does it and I should’ve just stuck to that but they said even dummies and do Turbo Tax because he walks right through it and it’s self-explanatory I did nothing wrong after I was all done I did realize oh **bleep** how am I gonna get this money I never gave them a routing number or account number so I can call trying to contact you to ask you could you please help me with that one of your employees said it would come through karma.com why would why would come. Have anything to do with my taxes I’m just confused as to what you’re not getting again my return was a roundabout and this is federal not state my federal is $6780 and my state was $1940 give or take a few dollars I know it’s been a whole year so I just know they were around that very close and they still haven’t even heard a word and now  And now at 9 o’clock you’re contacting me to figure out what’s going on when I tried so hard to get a hold of you for a year to get my tax return like I said I didn’t mean to say 2020 that was my fault 2021 last year on May 21 is when I filed since I didn’t give a account number or a routing number I assumed it was going to come in the mail once again that was my fault I should’ve asked the Tax guy but I just assumed he knew what he was doing you know it must be an e-file or since I’m doing it this way I’m gonna get a check in the mail I have never received a sense.