After you file

@ chestnuitee wrote:

Same issue! 

I found routing and account number that don't belong to me at all. 

Checked the routing number, it's from a Illinois Chase bank, and the account number doesn't exists at all. 

I think it's some issue with Credit Karma - I clicked open an account when filing, but in the middle I realized it requires me to open a new debit account so I didn't finish but left that page. I guess then Turbo Tax just put in some random numbers on to there. 

Does anyone has solution for this?

Credit Karma would use a bank called MVB Bank for it's Money Spend account.  But it sounds like you avoided the Credit Karma route.  So one possibility for a refund deposit to a Chase account is if you have a brokerage account.    Do you have such an account?

Many brokerages use a third-party bank for handling purposes to receive funds for direct deposits to one's cash account at the brokerage.   If you have ever imported info from a brokerage into TurboTax, or if you used a brokerage account previously to receive a refund, then TurboTax may have entered your brokerage account's bank numbers of your cash account.  

Check in your brokerage account or phone your broker to see if your direct deposit ended up going to your broker's underlying bank for cash accounts.   In this user forum we have seen some other users track down a missing deposit and found out it was received into a Chase account related to their brokerage account.