Blinged4u
Returning Member

After you file

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. I file through Taxslayer every year same as always with direct deposit and this year the shadiness starts. So far of my state, they took an extra $64 preparation fee in which I did my on preparations and now I'm getting the runaround. I will start filing a complaint tomorrow. I called and held online 3 times for over an hour only to finally speak with someone named Eileen who told me to contact the IRS. She proceeded to tell me that she wasn't going to argue with me when I asked her to explain what was going on and these fees are suddenly being drafted. She told me the fees were from TurboTax and that I was taking it personal when I told her that I didn't file through TurboTax I filed through Taxslayer. From there she wouldn't let me say anything else. She started going off, her baby started crying in the midst then I was placed on hold again or muted because it was silence. She didn't say hold on or anything. At this point I'm livid and I started losing my cool. I held for another 10 minutes before she just hung up completely. I'm not sure if Taxslayer and TurboTax are connected which seems to be the case but this is ridiculous.