After you file

My 1st and 2nd stimuli payments were sent to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group in 2021 although they had no authorization to access my funds. Of course, they failed to return the direct deposits or reimburse me in some way. At first, I was told to contact Greendot Bank (which I've never even heard of, and to no avail, they would NOT assist me because I didn't have an "account number" to give them, DUH). I learned that SBTPG is the parent company of Greendot I believe. Both companies appear to be shady; they have poor customer service and won't allow you to speak to a supervisor or appropriate departments if you can't provide information you otherwise wouldn't have because you're not associated with them in the first place. I filed a complaint with the IRS and they traced my funds but nobody has responded to the request sent by the Office of the Controller of the Currency who I also reached out to. I'm notating the other entities you complained to and will be reaching out to them as well. I will never file with TurboTax in my life again. I wonder if a class action is applicable in this case??