Becky G

After you file

This is the 1st year this has happened to me. I filed 2/3 accepted same day about 3 weeks later wmr said delayed. I called to see what the problem was and they said I was in errors dept and will receive a notice but they can't tell me why. I got the notice 3/6 dated for 3/4 saying I had 20 days to sens proof of my claimed withholdings because it didn't match their records. The only thing different this yr was unemployment which I had taxes taken out of. Anyways I faxed all my documents proving what I claimed the very next day (3/7). My transcripts and online account show I haven't even filed a return and wmr says delayed. I called last week to make sure they got my fax and they said they have zero records of my info to upload on the documentation tool online so I went ahead and did that. Still nothing!!! Everytime I call the number on the letter it directs me to a payment line which I don't owe anything or atleast they haven't said I do. I get redirected to customer service and they can't tell me anything they say they have no clue what's going on. I can't find help or information anywhere. Please if you get answers or your return can you update :). Sorry I can't help but wanted to respond seeing I don't know anyone else that had this happen.