After you file

So. When you call turbo they should be able to give you a status. Approved (or pending), denied or neither. If you're neither like me, it means somehow your paperwork wasn't submitted. If that's the case, you're not getting the advance. There's no way to go back and get a second chance. You just aren't getting it. To clarify, if you call first choice and they say they do not have an account for you... The paperwork wasn't submitted. It's not turbo taxes fault. It's credit karma. THEY are in charge of the money. Turbo is in charge of the taxes. I've spoke to each different company. And if you've not received your advance yet and you applied days ago, you're not getting it. If you're trying to do any lawsuit, it would be credit karma. Yes, technically they're one in the same in that they're partnered, but they are not the same. Anyhow. I just figured I'd offer some answers. Lastly, if you do not have an email from

[email address removed] in your inbox (double check your junk mail), you won't be getting an advance because your paperwork was never submitted to the bank. Sorry. And crossing fingers for a speedy refund.