After you file

I have exactly the same issue. 

Received CP12 stating: 

"We changed the amount claimed as Recovery Rebate Credit on your tax return. The
error was in one or more
of the following:
- The Social Security number of one or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent was missing or incomplete.
- The last name of one or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent does not match our records.
- One or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent exceeds the age limit.
- Your adjusted gross income exceeds $75,000 ($150,000 if married filing jointly, $112,500 if head of household).
- The amount was computed incorrectly.(683D)"

I think this is just a generic text, as none of those apply to me. I am MFJ, 2 dependents, income well below the $150k limit) and I received both EIP-1 and EIP-2 payments correctly for all. 

Completing my tax return with Turbotax, I did not understand how it got to a $2,900 on line 30 - "Recovery rebate credit". 

I believe this is what IRS is rejecting and adjusting with the CP12 they sent me. 

What I need to understand now is how to get in touch with Turbotax to receive some information on how that portion of my tax return was completed, as I clearly recall I have tracked and entered both EIP payments correctly and validating them against the number of dependents I can claim on my return.