MLynn21

After you file

I started from scratch and recreated my 1120-S return and made the one correction that necessitated an Amended return in the first place.  I then saved the file with a different name.

This time I made it to the Transmit Your Returns page and pushed the orange button...and of course the return was not sent.  Here is the message I got:

"Duplicate Social Security Number-The Intuit Electronic Filing Center is currently processing a return with the same Employer Identification Number as the one in the return you just transmitted.  You cannot e-file this return again at this time."

I had already gone in and deleted all the different Amended files I had created earlier trying to find one that TurboTax would accept.  The only file left was the original one that I sent out on Sept 15 (which was accepted by the IRS within hours after I sent it).  So I'm not sure what file the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is currently processing?  Any ideas how I can get TurboTax to release my amended return that they are holding hostage?