Will I be refunded the e-filing state return fee? I'm still not able to efile due with turbo's system! And Turbo has deducted the fee from my bank account! WTH?!

I've googled to see if maybe I may have been doing something incorrectly, but I've since learnt this appears to be a widespread issue with turbo and the different states efiling. Hence, the state I am attempting to efile, does indeed accept efile. Its like on a loop, I enter my personal ID info, hit enter answer a few questions and hit File. But then its back to enter my personal ID info... I cant win. I've accepted Im a late state filer at this point. I'm going to need that efile refund back to pay the late fee interest I owe to the state now. Never can get a call back when convenient for me from turbo/intuit (yes, i do work) and have a schedule. Why there isnt a customer service hot line to assist us who pay this extra service fee? One would think there would be, and not the auto reply computer who is unable to assist with any real thought as to what I am putting in to word expression to emphasize with the customer. So, hey there! Over here! Requesting refund for services i have not received!