Unemployment tax refund Ca

I received and extra refund check in the mail 2 months ago from my state (Ca) and no it was not a state Stimulus check It was an actual state refund. I filed my taxes back in Feb before the law went into effect/ received fed and state tax then next mont in March... so I ended up paying fed taxes on the 10,200. I only got the extra Ca state tax refund because I'm single with a dependent so the state owned me more child income tax...  it that is the case why does it seem like I'm not getting Unemployment refund from fed? My transcript has not change since July and which the last change was only 290 $0 owed but my income changed on my Transcript the 10,200 was taken off.... this is frustrating and confusing not to mention I have heard 3 different things from what turbotax thinks may be the case. Any advice?? I'm wanting to know because if I just act like I'm going to amend even though I'm not fully going through with it my state changes to the extra refund I did receive my fed stays at 0 and this message in the bottom right says to amend. Nothing makes sense anymore IMG_7024.jpeg