heatherlessman
Returning Member

After you file

I have the same situation, filed a few days later,return was accepted.I have nothing outstanding,and have ONLY received the first STIMULUS of $600.Still No #2 OR #3,which makes no sense either.My info has not changed,my taxes get filed every year.Before I filed 2020 taxes,I had called IRS,which wasn't the biggest help either,it was only general info.I was told I should file just in case their was missing info needed.

Since it seems to be that this company is and as it should be,well aware that IRS is EXTREMELY "BACKLOGGED" for whatever excuses they come up with, I can't understand why is it that this is the first year out of all 6 prior years of using Turbo tax, that I am being told I HAVE NO CHOICE NOW AT THIS POINT,THAT I HAVE TO PAY THE TAX PREPERATION FEE MYSELF,INSTEAD OF IT COMING FROM MY RETURN LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO.

THE MOST RECENT EMAIL I RECIEVED, SAYS THAT MY REFUND AT THIS POINT WAS EITHER REDUCED OR NOT ISSUED AT ALL(which I know is NOT true,IRS still says Processing).I find it very unfair to use this situation to try to make people pay for something,at a time they either can't afford to or weren't expecting to have to pay for the reason of,just because TURBOTAX decides.

I WOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN MY ACCOUNT INFO. IF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN I WAS GOING TO BE TOLD UNFAIRLY,THAT I HAVE NO CHOICE I HAVE TO PAY THE TAX PREP. FEE ON THE DATE THEY ARE TELLING ME IT'S COMING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.

THIS IS NOT HOW I UNDERSTOOD THIS WAS THE REASON FOR THE ACCOUNT NUMBER GIVEN.IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE IF A REFUND WAS NOT ISSUED, I didn't see anywhere that said,at anytime we may take our payment whenever we feel like getting paid,even though IRS is backup and Basically Nobody has received a return yet. But,we're just assuming your not getting yours, and sending you this email to make you worry so u have to pay us now.

VERY UNFAIR,DEFINITELY NOT HOW IT WAS EXPLAINED IN THE AGREEMENT.