After you file

@ericroddy wrote:

How ever it did mention that I will receive my adjustment letter in refund by august 16 so I’m confuse

This is the first time you are mentioning expecting any kind of a letter.   This is a user community forum, so we don't know what your situation is.  Is there a message at the IRS tool that they adjusted the amount of your refund and will be sending you a letter to explain?    If so, did it provide the expected refund amount after adjustment, and was there still some refund left for them to send?  Or did it just simply say it was adjusted but didn't provide the amount?

How did you choose to receive your direct deposit--in a bank checking/savings account or on a prepaid debit card?   If it's a card, is it a Turbo Prepaid Visa Debit Card?

If the IRS says on its website that they sent your funds on August 11, then if you haven't received it by Monday or Tuesday, check with your bank to see if they have any word on it.  Sometimes they can tell if they are expecting one, or if they refused a direct deposit for some reason and returned it.

And again, how did you pay your TurboTax fees?   You didn't respond to the last paragraph in my answer above, so I still don't know if you had any TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of the Federal refund.   If you DID pay fees that way, then I can tell you how to look up your Federal refund status at the intermediary company SBTPG's website.