Unemployment Tax refund

Hello, any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I filed early, my 2020 return was accepted on 2/19/2021. HOH, 1 dependent, low income, EITC and CTC already in place.  I received Unemployment benefits and thought I would have the refund by now.  I was under the impression I should not need to amend my return. Now that the fourth batch of these refunds has been released, I worry I am confused.  I already ordered two transcripts from the IRS via mail, because I don't have a credit card to view my account online and for some annoying reason the irs.gov website doesn't recognize my student loan number.  

I just want to know how to find out 1.) if I am getting money back, because I am eligible. 2.) do I need to amend? 3.) will the changes appear and be visible to TurboTax customers like myself via the TurboTax website?  Will a new return displaying this update be visible and available for downloading if and after the IRS makes adjustments???

ANY advice appreciated.  Can I tell for myself by viewing my return??? Lines 25b and 25d specifically are confusing me. (on 1040)