Unemployment Exemption New credit Amend return

I filed my return (including unemployment compensation) before the CARES act and its 10,200 UC exemption.  I received the refund claimed in that return and also the additional refund due to the UC exemption and also an increased ACA premium tax credit.  Both were the expected amounts. 

The UC exemption lowered my AGI so that I now qualify for the retirement savings contribution credit based on a contribution to a Roth IRA.  Since this was a Roth IRA contribution, it was not reported anywhere on the original return (like a Traditional IRA would have been on Sch 1 line 19).  This additional credit was not detected by the IRS since I didn't qualify for it on the original return (AGI above the threshold, now it's below).  So, I think I need to file an amended return to claim this.  When I open my return in TT, it thinks that I've already claimed this so there's nothing to amend.

How do I get TT to start with the original return + the IRS adjustments (UCE & PTC) but NOT the RSCC so I can add the RSCC as an adjustment?