After you file

I have received not one but two-2- IRS letters. let me explain why 1) I will never use Turbo Tax again  EVER and 2) Why my situation ought to be a starting point for a class action suit!

on my 2019 return I had received a K-1 statement and it had three letters which resulted in and error for line Box 20. I could not send in my return nor even print a copy until it was resolved...Three L E N G T H Y  calls to three different Turbo Tax "experts" two with completely stupid suggestions the third simply over road the error message and sent my return to the IRS. Stupid me I thought that he sent my version of the return But NO it was a complete mess! The IRS issued a call for me to visit the IRS office in mesa , AZ which I did ( oh yes I forgot TurboTax stated that they "do not retain copies of customers returns). the IRS thought that I was a victim of identity theft as the return was not signed by myself or my wife. Now I received a copy from the IRS and guess what / It was almost 1/2 of my income but oddly the amount they claimed for my refund was almost (ALMOST) within a few $$ of what my version claimed. Now guess what. YUP an audit from the IRS with SIGNIFICANT penalties! My discussion with the IRS is simply the return submitted WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE  is a fraud  and I ought to be held blameless as I figured out how I can print the correct version of my work  and Intuit be held accountable for all outstanding fees and penalties..!!