New Member

After you file

Yes.  Look at your full return.  You should have a form with the last two characters of "OL."  I am in California, so I have form 8453-OL.  Find the form in your return with that suffix.  In that form will be your banking information, including the account your refund will be deposited to.  I hope that is the question you're asking.