After you file

@ Fuzzz316 wrote:

Where's my refund has said all day today that my return is scheduled to be deposit in my account on 6/16 then I checked it about an hour ago at 1am on the 17th and it now says that it was sent to my bank on 6/16 does that mean that it was sent between the hours of 12am and 1am on the 17th because it is still not in my chime account and chime said they credit the accounts as soon as they get the direct deposi

But its still not in my account and I know it takes a few hours so basically I just want to know if it was most likely was sent to my account between 12am and 1am on 6/17?

No one in a user community forum is going to know when the IRS actually sends a specific deposit.  It sends tens of thousands each day.    The IRS does say it can take "up to" 5 days, but it usually doesn't take that long.

However, there may be another link in the chain that you can check in the meantime if you used the following service:

Did you have any TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of the Federal refund?  If so, the funds go first from the IRS to a temporary account at an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.   Then that intermediary bank sends the rest of the funds on to your bank (or card.)   If you used that method to pay fees, and if the IRS has actually released the funds, we can tell you how to check on the funds at the level of the intermediary company (SBTPG) using their refund lookup tool.