Expert Alumni

After you file

Did you try clicking the "Revisit"  link, next to Federal Return Rejection? Or can you click on My Info on the left side of the screen to make changes?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"