After you file

Thanks. This got me there eventually, but not exactly in the way or steps you described.   But I appreciate your help.  I know it isn't the two of you that wrote the software, but this is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen that you basically have to "hack" into your prior year return to be able to print the stuff you need.  Seems like a much simpler option would be to just...you know....provide that as an option from the get-go.

The snark about the goofy animation was because I was annoyed, but it did occur to me later that this is not just Intuit helping someone get started on a return, it is them FORCING you into starting the return before you can do literally anything else.  None of the "Tax Home" or "Documents" or any other options were visible on the screen until I went through the animation movie of TT thinking really really hard and then starting my 2020 return. At that point it showed up.  Just awful user experience.

And I appreciate the advice to download the entirety of the worksheets as a best practice.  That will not be necessary in the future though (and it really shouldn't be necessary in the past either if the programmers weren't morons) since I am downloading them to give to my accountant to let him file my taxes going forward.  It was a good 6 year run Turbo Tax, but I won't be sorry to see you go!