The changes I'm making for an amended tax return aren't saving. Does anyone know why and how I can fix it?

I'm trying to amend the returns to revoke the FEIE and instead use the FTC. It's the Foreign earned income interview questions that keep reverting back to my original answers.
DanaB27
Expert Alumni

After you file

You will need to attach a statement to your paper return to revoke the FEIE. Please be aware that if you revoked a choice and within 5 tax years wish to again choose the same exclusion, you must apply for IRS approval. Please see Revoking Your Choice to Exclude Foreign Earned Income for details.

To clarify, you answer "No" to the "Do you want to try and exclude your foreign earned income?" question and then it reverts back to "Yes"?

You might have to contact customer support: What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

After you file

Yes, exactly! I change the answer to “No” and click the continue button to finish the interview. When I go back to check the form, it has “yes” chosen again. 

i can also see this because the child tax credit also still says we’re not eligible even after I change it because it thinks we are still wanting to claim the FEIE.