Level 1

Need to return refund after amending return

Late January I filed my return and received a refund. Then my employer told me they "forgot" to tell me about some relocation expenses that would count as income, so I got a new W-2. I filed an amended return and paid what I now owed. But nowhere on the amended return did the original refund get mentioned (it did on my state return) How do I send the original refund back?