Has anyone efiled and wasn't asked to put any card info before being sent out for review?

After you file

Did you e-file and miss the screen where you could have entered information for a direct deposit?   If you did not enter anything your refund will be sent in the form of a check mailed to the address on your tax return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

After you file

I don't think so. It asked if I wanted e-file or mail, chose e-file and it says my refund is pending with the IRS. So I'm extremely confused why it didn't ask me for any info. This is a new account. 

After you file

You missed the screen.   There was a screen in the FILE section where you could have entered information for a direct deposit.    Since you have already e-filed and the return is accepted, it is too late to enter banking information or change how you will receive your refund.  The default is a mailed check, which is what you will get since you did not enter anything.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**