Received Corrected W2 after filing taxes

Hello Community,

I would really appreciate your help with the following issue.

Background: 

I live in Madison, WI, and work for an organization in Minneapolis, MN. I started this job in the middle of the pandemic in 2020 and started working from home (Madison, WI) and did not visit the office (in Minneapolis, MN) even once. 

Initially, I received the W2 from the employer in which column 15 state was 'MN'. I filed my 2020 taxes and received a refund as well.

This week, my employer told me that there was an error in the W2 and I should be paying Wisconsin state taxes and NOT Minnesota state taxes due to the ''WITHHOLDING TAX UPDATE' by the state of Wisconsin (document: https://www.revenue.wi.gov/withholdingtaxupdate/20-1.pdf).

Thus, I got a correct W2 (W2C) from my employer with column 15 updated to 'WI' (previously it was 'MN'). This is the only change in the W2C.

My Question:

1) While following the steps, I have reached a point in the TurboTax online amendment process where I am not sure if I should Add the W2C or Edit the existing W2? There is an option to ADD W2 and I can edit the existing W2 as well, what should I choose?