Please Help: 1040 Adjustment (CP12) for claiming Recovery Rebate Credit but we qualify

Hey Everyone,

We never received the 2nd Stimulus payment of $1200.

So we filed with TurboTax, Married Filing Jointly, with a tax Federal refund of $167 and claimed the $1200 rebate credit for a total of $1367.

We filed and it was accepted on 13 February. After a month we figured something had gone wrong. 

Almost 2 months later on April 08, we finally received a CP12 Adjusted Refund Letter stating our refund will only be $167 with the reasons being either:

1. The Social Security number of one or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent was missing or incomplete (We have no dependents and our SSN was correct on the 1040)
  2. The last name of one or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent does not match our records. (We have no dependents and our last names were correct on the 1040)
  3. One or more individuals claimed as a qualifying dependent exceeds the age limit. Your adjusted gross income exceeds $75,000 ($150,000 if married filing jointly, $112,500 if head of household) (Our AGI was only $26,276 and all of our calculations matched the CP12 notice)
  4. The amount was computed incorrectly (Used Turbotax so it should have been correct but double checked with the 1040 Rebate Credit worksheet and it adds up to the $1200)

I checked my IRS account and it shows the $1200 for the 1st Stimulus and $0 for the 2nd. 

I have tried calling several different numbers (including the [phone number removed] number included on the CP12) to no avail. It always says something about call volumes are too high and disconnects. We don't know what to do. 

Thanks in advance