New Member

Already filed my tax refund but I received a 1099-R form which Distribution code G. Do I need to amend my tax to apply this? Only Gross amount and letter G is on form.

New Member

After you file

No, the code G means the amount was rolled over, tax free, so does not have to be reported.  Just save the form for your records. 

View solution in original post