After you file

Idk about the unemployment credit but if you didn't make over 10,200 you dont have to worry about it. Yes they did say file fast b4 next stimulus package. Its turbotax program. They added stuff on line 30 for the stimulus money that flagged our return and threw our returns to the return department for further investigation. Its tt but they point their finger at irs..its not irs because I've gotten through to them at the tt program not setup for stimulus screwed us. Was told return was fine and if needed adjusting for stimulus money they'd fix and could take up to 10 weeks and if I dont receive by then call back.  Listen...when calling irs and when prompted to put in social security number DONT!!! Put your employee Identification number in and you will get through after holding. It took me a hr and 43 minutes but got to figure out what was going on anyway. Several people ik said their wmr site said same but they checked their accounts and money there....or the wmr did update and finally give them a date. So yea my 10 weeks is april 22 but am hoping to get before then. Good luck to you and do what I told you and you will get through to a actual agent. Lmk if anything changes for you and I'll do the same. My return always was back within 10-14 days the previous 8 years I filed with tt but not this year. I do know I wont be using them for another year. Everyone wants to lie to you.