After you file

Hello,

So I finally received information on the IRS's site that my refund should be deposited by next week (end of March), after weeks of not being able to find out anything.  I'm certainly grateful to know this much.  However, I have a couple of questions, which perhaps you can assist with:

1.) I assume my refund will be adjusted, since I did my taxes early (prior to the American Care Act signing) and received unemployment last year.  Would I receive any direct info from the IRS about this, or will they just deposit an adjusted amount?

2.)  Contrary to the info I obtained on the IRS's site regarding my refund, I still do not show any info regarding the recent stimulus payment.  Will there still be a further delay with this as a result of the delay with my taxes?  Last year I did not receive the stimulus payments due to an error in my being labeled a dependent, which I corrected this year, and was factored into my refund.

Since it's impossible to reach the IRS directly, I'm trying to gauge as much as I can.

Thanks again.