Mchristy2014
Returning Member

After you file

well they told me that they would send it to the address on my 2020 taxes, which I have not filed yet because I got screwed the last two times with the stimulus **bleep** and then the second option was they will redeposit it in the information that I submitted to the tax portals the TurboTax last time which they still haven't done however says that they're going to send me the payment direct deposited to that account or that they would mail me a check within 14 days however it's been 14 days and not a **bleep** thing has happened except for the updated the last four digits of my account online but not deposited anything nor have they mailed anything or have they given me a payment date which I was the first batch supposedly to go out anyways. Which obviously they sent to the wrong account. How much do you want to bet we never see a penny of those funds? Everybody does the right thing and gets screwed and TurboTax is pointing fingers at the IRS and IRS is pointing fingers of TurboTax and nobody wants to help the people who need it the most.