ilr
Level 2

After you file

This is what happens when I try to use the accuracy guarantee to get a refund on my fees...

"If you are submitting a claim for the most current tax year after April 15, have you received a notice from the IRS or other taxation authority?

Yes No

If you have not yet received a notification from the IRS or another Taxing Authority, your situation is not covered under the Accuracy Guarantee Terms & Conditions.  If you have questions about your situation, please click here to Contact Us."

Oh, and this is the only option given to submit a claim and the very first thing that comes up.  Today is NOT AFTER April 15TH of this year. The only answer possible is NO. So basically there is no way for anyone to be eligible for the fee guarantee?!

Honestly, this is beyond frustrating. I've tried calling, and I get put on hold for an hour (with no option to receive a call back). After an hour of cell phone hold time, I get an automated voice saying something about no one taking my call, then "good bye" as it hangs up on me.  And no one has even tried to contact me or update on the issues or fixes to the software errors. These are errors that are known to TurboTax.  

There must be an easier way to get this resolved?