After you file

Yes it is so crazy

After you file

Yea this whole thing is a nightmare. And just dumb. They know something is wrong then they should just fix it. I’m just waiting for wage verification which is dumb. They shoulda sent a letter to the employer and had them fax it and I wouldn’t have to wait

After you file

I used my last pay stub and my federal withholding was off, well that's what the intake lady told me. I'm suppose to hear from my advocate today, but nothing yet. They have my W-2 from my job I wonder why won't they just make the corrections and send the **bleep** refund hell

After you file

I’m hoping to hear from mine by the end of week hopefully 🙏🏻🙏🏻. And heaven forbid they just fix it and be done with it but no they want u to jump through hoops.

After you file

Yeah, I used my last pay stub too. I'm not jumping through hoops, I'd rather just let them keep it to be honest. I'm so fed up with all of it at this point.

After you file

I feel the same way I agree 100

After you file

Funny how they said I had a letter going out on the 3/11 but I have checked my inform mail and everything and their is nothing from the irs coming at all.

After you file

@Monty  The letter was sent out on the 11th? because regular mail takes 5-10 business days to arrive. 

After you file

Well just talked with my tax advocate and he said he will be mailing me out a 1040x form to make the corrections and to fax it bk to them bc they're going to write something on the top so they can know to expedite it.

After you file

That’s awesome hopefully u will have something next week

After you file

I wish but nothing move that fast f***'n with the IRS

After you file

I also used my last check stub and have to amend. I’m hoping it doesn’t take long but who really knows. I’m going to have everything ready so when the TA calls me and give me a fax number I can do it right away.

After you file

I got those two letters and haven’t even called them. It says nothing is wrong and I don’t need to do anything .. but maybe I should because it’s literally been Two months since I filed

After you file

I was also told the same thing and it turns out that I need to amend

After you file

I would prolly call back @Palex and call the advocate line again. That seems the only way we’re getting this info.