After you file

I wish the irs would shed some light on why some folks are getting that status. Ease our minds.  Im barely able to find anything online talking about it. And when i do its nothing explained about what it could mean. But i went to youtube to see if someone was talking about it there..and the person video i posted on said it will come in 4 waves...it will take 2-3 weeks for this first wave of EIPs to go out for electronic payments. Next will be mailed which should out the ending of march..3rd and 4th are basically non filers and people who changed any kind of info. They also said however you got your 2nd stimmy is how you will get this 3rd one. Some in this post also mentioned to me that from last year experience some people got it but the GMP tool just hadnt updated. So just continue checking your account. You can also create an account with the irs and check your tax transcript to see if they have released it yet. You will see where they sent the 1200 and the 600. So if you dont see the 1400...they havent released it yet. Hopefully this gives you a little comfort. It has eased my mind a little bit. But im still concerned.