Significant Refund Delay (with no info provided from the IRS)

I filed on 2/8/21 and was told that I should have received my refund on 3/5, which I haven't as of this writing (3/15/21). I also cannot find any info on the IRS website. My concern is that this stems from one of two, if not both, things: I had inadvertently checked that I was a dependent in 2019, which is incorrect, and thus never received any stimulus payments, eventhough I made well below the maximum for eligibility. Secondly, I collected UE benefits last year, and filed prior to the signing of the American Cares act, which would now allow the first $10,200 of benefits to be tax free and, thus, render me a larger refund. Could this be the cause of the delay.

Since the IRS website and automated line has rendered me nothing in the way of information, have you acquired any information of late as to why someone in my situation would have such a delay?   I was recently informed through an article in Century Foundation of the following:  "If you filed a return and haven’t heard anything back from the IRS, and you have unemployment insurance benefit income reported, you should expect some delay in processing your return. If you were expecting a refund, know that the refund may be delayed as a result; but the good news is the refund will likely be larger than what you originally claimed."

Please assist, as this is quite frustrating, since the IRS is not being forthcoming as to why they are withholding my refund.  Thanks very much.