After you file

Thanks, my AGI on both the original and the amended are slightly over $150k but I don't think that explains it.  Here is some more info: My original Schedule E shows net income from the rental of about $3000 on lines 21, 24 & 26.  The amended Schedule E shows a loss on line 21 and 0 on lines 24 & 26.  These values are correctly reflected on Schedule 1 and on line 6 of the 1040.  My line 7 AGI is about $3000 less on the amended 1040 than on the original.  My line 15 total tax on the amended 1040 is about $500 less than on the original, which seems right given that my AGI dropped by about $3000.  But here are two things I don't understand:  First, my line 18 total payments on the amended 1040 is the same as on the original, although I paid $300+ in additional taxes and $200+ in penalties when I filed.  Second, the 1040-X produced by TurboTax to be filed with my amended return shows all zeros in Column B (no net change) although it should be showing decreased in AGI, TI, and tax liability due to the corrected depreciation and zero-out of rental income, plus an increase in payments made because of the $300+ I paid when I filed.  Column A is labeled as original amounts reported, but the the numbers TurboTax puts into that column all come from amended return rather than the original.  Given the values shown on the 1040-X, it seems there is a software problem within TurboTax.