After you file

@ensridhar:

I'm not sure if the browser is the real culprit, and customer service replied your Q with how to update TT, which I think is not what you are asking, or we all do not need to know how to update TT, as TT auto checks and asks if we want to apply the patch, if any, upon launching.

I guess, TT use the system default browser. to change to another browse, you have to change the system default browser (not under TT, but windows control).

But before you change the default browser, try to clean the cache, in edge, top right corner, click the 3 ...,

select settings-> "privacy, search and services", you will find "browsing data to clear".  Do this with your TT closed.

If the above does not work, you can install another browser. e.g.,  google chrome or Mozilla firefox.   which will ask you if you want to set as default, and follow its direction.

But to be honest, if cleaning your edge browser cache does not fix the issue, then install and change to another browser should not fix anything, it just means, browser's cache is not the culprit for your filing woe.  I.e., I do not think you need to install a new one and change your default browser to it.  Try to clean the edge cache to see if does the fix. If not working, do not bother looking into this browser thing.