After you file

Just wanted to update everyone who may in the same boat as me. I think I will be getting DD tomorrow! YAY! WMR still stuck on one bar, and I know the IRS has announced there are many issues with WMR updating. I chose to have my fees taken out with SBTPG, so when WMR wasn’t updating, I chose to keep checking them because I knew if they received it I would. At first, it couldn’t pull any info up. Then on Monday, it changed to a full red circle, with the fee amount but the paid amount was zero. So I felt that was a good sign! So, I kept checking randomly all throughout the night last night, and early morning, and it finally updated to a green circle with paid  date of 2-23-20 at around 8am EST. I bank with BOFA so I don’t expect to see any $ until tomorrow, since I usually get my refunds on Wed, so I was really hoping I was in the 2/24 DDD batch, and it Looks like I am! Anyway, just wanted to share for people who chose the fees to come out, keep checking with SBTPG, and remember they are on the west coast. This may give you some insight if you don’t get an update on WMR or transcripts.