After you file

I used Turbo Tax 2019 to compute and send my 2019 federal and state income tax.  The license code for the turbotax deluxe I used was [product key removed].  The state and federal returns were submitted electonically on Feb 14, 2020 and I received a notice that they were accept.  I received the expected refund from the state of California but on March 12, 2020 I received a letter from the IRS asking for more information, including a copy of pages 1 and 2 of my return, supporting documents verifying income and withholding and a copy of their letter.  I sent the requested information by mail on March 17,2020.  I checked the IRS website several times over the next few months for the status of my return, and it always said processing.  I never received my refund and when I checked the website again in Sept 2020, there was no listing or explanation of what the problem was.

When I used turbotax this year (5PYU-PMGJ-ABUN-LSF5) to submit my 2020 tax return last week, I received a notice that it was not accepted because the AGI provided by turbotax for last year did not agree with their records. 

What should I do.  I have double checks the 2019 return and I can find no problem with the information provided.

Lynn Fairbanks