Level 4

After you file

If you have already filed your return and it has been Accepted, you will need to wait until the IRS fully processes your return and you receive your refund. 

Next, you will need to Amend your Tax Return by filing Form 1040-X to correct the wrong information that you put on your original tax return.

You can click here for instructions on Amending your tax return:  How to Change a Tax Return You Already Filed.