After you file

I’m not sure why they specifically pick feb 8th, but what I do know is that I received a check last the government’s deadline. I decided to file my 2020 taxes, and for some reason I ended up getting a stimulus, after I already filed and claimed the 2nd relief stimulus. I want to fix it, I mean it was their fault for giving a deadline, then tell people to file it on their 2020 taxes, without a way to fix it, knowing people were still probably getting it super late. This better not put my return in review with the IRS, if they look at the date I filed, and the deadline they gave everyone for this 2nd relief, and people filed after the deadline, they should take that into consideration. Plus, if I can go on my payment tool and see that I received the second one super late, I’m pretty sure they will be smart enough to know I received it. So frustrating!!! Turbo tax needs to communicate better with their customers, don’t have me complete a form, to review and re-file my taxes, and never get back to us! This is so Ridiculous!