After you file

no need, i ended up figuring it out! copying and pasting my solution from the other thread. i ended up filing and my forms look fine! the way i did it is kind of a way to beat the system glitch.

"I finally figured out a solution. It doesn't let us do this section if we are going to be issued a refund. If we owe money, we can fill out the self employment tax deferral section. Delete the other portions of your income, I deleted my W2s and my recovery rebate credit, to the point where I then owed a balance. Then, I went to the self employment tax deferral, and when it asked me if I wanted more time to pay my taxes, I clicked yes. Then, when I entered the amount I made during the months of March through December, I entered the amount I made. Then it asked me how much I wanted to defer and I put 0. Then I proceeded to add my W2s and the fact that I didn't get my stimulus, and then I was given the refund I was supposed to get without deferring anything. So the solution is that you have to fill out that deferral section before entering your income that is causing your refund, in other words do that section while you still owe a balance and then enter the other stuff. "