ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

After you file

I am sorry you are having trouble with this.

Unfortunately, TurboTax cannot determine the status of your stimulus payment, as that information is held confidentially by the IRS.

If you had your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund when you filed your tax return, then the IRS may have sent your stimulus check to the bank that processed your refund, which is different from your bank. If this happened, then TurboTax will have notified the IRS of your correct account information. The funds would have been returned back to the IRS, so TurboTax does not have your stimulus payment and cannot therefore forward it to you.

Stimulus payments began to be deposited Friday (January 8th) for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error. We expect most of these payments to be available today, but banks could take a few business days to process your payment.

You can use the following link to learn more:

https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/why-havent-i-received-my-second-stimulus-check-48743/?cid=...

If you do not receive it by the time you prepare your tax return this year, you can apply for the payment on your tax return and it will be included with your refund.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"